I (Justin) have never been sick like this before! The cramping in my stomach and the way that it turns! At work the last two days I was so nauseous! Finally yesterday at the hospital I was trying to go to the bathroom and realized that it was not going to happen! So I quickly turned around off the toilet and threw up like I have never thrown up before! Jen was outside the room with the nurse, and because it was a crazy time for me, I quickly pulled the help cord, Jen and the nurse were both caught off guard. It was the first time in the 10 years that Jen and I have known each other that she has seen me thrown up!
So we all are still sick. Some sort of flu virus that sure has gotten us down. Sam is on the mend and Saffron's diahrea seems to have settled. I (Jen) have been seriously sick on both ends. I haven't thrown up today which was nice. Sam and I actually were able to head out to the grocery store for some much needed sick food goodies. You know, ice cream, yogurt, popsicles, fruit...that sort of thing. Mattias threw up some powerade this morning but other then that has done quite well today. He's been eating small quantities here and there and had a couple of good naps today. You almost wouldn't recognize the poor guy, he's gotten so skinny. But boy oh boy he's still cuter then ever. And amongst all of this sickness and yuckiness we are still trying to get unpacked and settled into our new townhouse and next week Justin starts a new job at the Kelowna Gospel Mission. "When it rains, it pours" is how I feel these days. But I know it could be worse and prayerfully I am seeing light at the end of this very drawn out and dark tunnel. So as you read the end of our entry, could you please pray that we would immediately return to good health and that our season for sickness is done for a LONG time and that Mattias would recover 100% from his operation and this nasty bug. Blessings and good health to YOU!
1 comment:
Glad to hear that you are slowly on the mend and will pray for a quicker recovery from this bug that has you all feeling so horrible. What is Justin going to be doing at the Kelowna Gospel Mission? Is he still working at the Gas Station?
I pray for good health, an easy and stress free time unpacking and good luck at Justin's first day on the job.
Love,
Kendra
Post a Comment