Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Mattias had his first operation!

Well late lastnight they decided after many tests to opperate and take out Mattias' appendix and 3 cm of his bowel. They wheeled him into our room at 4 am and he has been sleeping pretty good since. He's on morphine and that is helping with his pain. Please be praying for a quick healing and that he would get back to his old self soon. Also that I would continue to be loving, patient and energetic with him as I will not be leaving his side until we go home which looks like saturday or sunday at the earliest. Just a quick up to date from the 4th floor here at the hospital. Blessings to you all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope he is starting to feel better soon. We will definately be praying for your strength and patience during this time. As well we will be praying for a swift recovery for Mattias.

Love,
Kendra & Peter

Anonymous said...

wow Jen, I hope Mattais will be better soon. Nothing is worst that a sick kid. Talk to you soon.