With a week filled with trouble (Saffron's breakdown and problem with people on the swings - affecting her into hysteria & hospital & Dr.), Jen thought it would be a good idea to get away for at least a night at Gardom Lake Bible Camp. Well it was quite good, but still...
The first night we didn't get there until later (closer to 9pm), than because of the excitement the kids were fooling around (I was tired and ready for sleep).
I didn't sleep too well (not used to the thin mattress as well as some not so pleasant dreams), than Sam woke up and he was making some noise with his legs trying to wake up the other two, I told him not to wake them up and I went to the bathroom. Jen said that Sam climbed up and down the ladder about 6 times and banged his legs to wake up the other two! So they were tired.
We had a good breakfast outside.
Then we went for a walk to the beach and hopped into the canoe for a ride.
When we got back we went for a hike, had a fire and attempted to have a nap.
Check it out at gardomlake.ca


No comments:
Post a Comment