Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Snowy days




Yesterday and today it has been snowing heavy on and off and accumilated pretty quickly. Today Sam, Justin and our friend Micah went sledding up at the Kettle Valley playground. They had alot of fun but Sam came home with a HUGE purple goosegg on his birthmark on his forehead. Something about going too fast down the slide and smacking his head on the inside of the tube slide. The baby inside of me has been very active these days at the weirdest times. Like 3am "she" decides to do a summersalt (sp?) half way and then turns back the other way. Not really a fun way to be awoken at such an early time. Not alot to report other then our days go quickly and are busy yet I can't exactly think of what we have been doing. Mattias is crawling either on his tummy or while sitting on his bum "scooching" along. And man is that boy flexible. He will sit pretty much doing the splits. He's learning to pull himself up and loves to stand holding onto things. And of course he just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Sam has been alot of fun these past couple of weeks. He has been so obedient and helpful around the house doing chores and playing nicely with Mattias. They will play in Sam's room with trains and hot wheels and blocks while listening to some music and are just quietly content. I enjoy those moments of watching our oldest son sharing and caring with his younger baby brother. Never too many kisses and hugs for all of us from our dear Rhythm. He's stuburn beyond tolerance alot of times, but I pray God will use that for HIS glory. He is never short on opinions or asking "why" at least a hundred times a day. I know these days will soon pass and be a thing of the past so I try to just live in the moment and enjoy them with a thankful heart. I should go...I came on the mac to get a recipe for dinner and got totally sidetracked. Until next time....Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you dinner turned out from the recipe. The boys are so cute! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with the two boys as much as you can before you new family addition arrives.

Miss you all,
Kendra